You can only delete Devices if they are offline and you own or if a member of an organization, can manage them.
Note that deleting the Device from your account does not stop or remove the Remote.It software running on the configured unit. Such units should have the Remote.It software and configuration removed.
Deleting a single device
- Select Devices from the left side menu.
- Click on the device
- Confirm the device's offline status
- Click on the device name in the middle pane
- Click on the 3-dots menu at upper right and select "Delete Device".
- Confirm the deletion.
Deleting multiple devices
- Click on Devices in the left navigation
- Click on the checkbox icon in the upper right
- Select the devices by clicking the checkbox to the left of the device
- Confirm your choices, then click the trashcan icon in the upper blue bar.