Register the services you want to connect to using remote.it. remote.it registers the services to be connected in units of applications (ports).
As an example, here are the steps to add SSH and HTTP services on the Dragino device.
1. Go to the device list in the remote.it desktop app and click on the name of the device you registered.
2. Click the Add Service button (plus icon) in the middle pane.
3. The configuration screen for the service to be added will be displayed. Select "SSH" from the "SERVICE TYPE" pull-down menu, and click the "SAVE" button.
4. Confirm that the service you added appears in the service list in the center pane.
5. Follow the same procedure to add the HTTP service.
* For services that do not have a preset in the pull-down of “SERVICE TYPE”, you can use the TCP type to edit the service name and port number.
6. Confirm that the service name you just added is online (the service name is not strikethrough).
* If the service does not come online after waiting a while, try clicking on the reload icon in the upper left corner.
This completes the registration for the service.