To enable the remote.it features of connections and scripting, you'll need to install our software on your target devices. You can make connections either using the remote.it web portal, or you can install a desktop application on certain operating systems.
- Installing remoteit on a Raspberry Pi running Raspbian or Raspberry Pi OS
- Installing remoteit on older Raspbian and other Debian based operating systems for Raspberry Pi
- Installing remoteit on Ubuntu PCs running Intel or AMD CPUs
- Raspberry Pi Quick Start (remote.itPi SD Card image)
- Updating the remoteit or connectd packages using a remote.it SSH connection