To enable the remote.it features of connections and scripting, you'll need to install our software on your target devices. You can make connections either using the remote.it web portal, or you can install a desktop application on certain operating systems.
- Installing remoteit on a Raspberry Pi running Raspbian
- Raspberry Pi Quick Start (remote.itPi SD Card image)
- Installing remoteit on older Raspbian and other Debian based operating systems for Raspberry Pi
- Installing remoteit on Ubuntu PCs running Intel or AMD CPUs
- Installing the connectd package on Raspberry Pi OS or Raspbian Buster or newer