Bulk Scripting lets you run the same script on any number of remote.it enabled Linux Devices. Bulk Scripting is not supported on Windows and macOS.
- Bulk Scripting Overview
- Uploading a Bulk Script to your account
- Executing a Bulk Script
- Bulk Script Job Status
- Cancelling a Bulk Script
- Tips and tricks for developing scripts
- Bulk Scripting Technical Overview
- Using "-s" to prompt for a string
- Using "-f" to prompt for a file to send
- Using "-l" to ask user to choose from a list of pre-defined options
- Strategies for debugging Device Scripts
- Why doesn't my Bulk Script work?